Wow, two posts in one day!, Lucky you 🙂
Let us not mince words here. We’re here to do one thing, and one thing only and that is to predict the results of the upcoming UFC 184 on PPV this Saturday, 2/28/15 at 10:00 PM ET (All credits go to UFC/Zuffa for all photos.) We ride!
Gleison Tibau by UD
Alan Jouban by UD
Jake Ellenberger by TKO
Holly Holm by TKO
and now! the moment millions of MMA fans have been waiting for, from Los Angeles California! This is the main event of the evening!
Cat Zingano by TKO.
Don’t forget to get back here by Monday morning for the after MMAth!
And of course, don’t forget to watch UFC 184 on PPV – This Saturday, February 28th!
The Morning After:
1. I will NOT doubt Ferguson again! I thought Tibau would last the full 3 rounds and had the edge when it came to power. Wrong and wrong. So happy to be wrong :-). 0 for 1.
2. I was right on the direction of the fight, though Jouban did an excellent job finishing this. Way to go. 0.5 for 2.
3. Ellenberger does it! finishes Josh Koshcheck with a beautiful choke that I’m not so sure he planned or imagined pulling off. A finish is a finish though, so 1.5 for 3.
4. Well, I thought Holm would utilize her size advantage, her superior striking game and those kicks to finish, but I will pin this on nerves and wait to see her again in the Octagon. 2 for 4.
5. This was wishful thinking, and not because I dislike Ronda, I do not. I just thought a change would do the women’s division good. Ronda Rousey should ditch the “Rowdy” nickname and go with “Don’t Blink”. Her last fight lasted less than the highlights videos of said fight… People compare her to Mike Tyson. I say, Iron Mike should be happy with this compliment. She is THE most effective MMA fighter I’ve seen. Bar none. 2 for 5.
Dismal percentages this Saturday, but I’ll take it in stride. Great PPV all in all and hopefully that will shut people up already about women MMA.